In The Name Of Allah The Beneficent The Merciful
The Shuhada Foundation of Ireland is a community centre based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 and provides several services and facilities to the community including a mosque, student education facility and a Halal Asian store. The Shuhada Foundation of Ireland was previously known as the Dawah Community Centre.
- The centre of the premises is the Masjid which has seperate prayer facilities for brothers and sisters. The 5 daily prayers are offered in the Mosque. Jummah prayer is also offered on Friday's.
- Shaheeda Zainab Muslim Independent Primary School is Dublin's first Muslim Private School which started operations in 2014. To learn more information about click here
- The Store in the premises is an Asian Halal Food store.
Mon - Fri : 10am - 8pm
Sun & Bank Holidays : 12pm - 8pm
Store is closed during prayer times.
- There is a parking facility for 200 cars. In some cases where there is a large demand, additional parking spaces may be organised.
- Sports field is used for several activities including cricket and football.
Timings: Friday and Saturday evenings
Qur'an and Arabic classes for Ladies
Timings: Thursday and Friday from 10:30AM to 12:30PM
Qur'an classes for children aged 5 and above
Timings: Wed-Thurs-Friday (4.15pm to 6pm) and Sat-Sun (11:30am to 1:30pm and 1:30pm to 3:30pm)
Madrassa for Somali children taught by Somali teacher
Timings: Saturday and Sunday from 11:30AM to 3PM