In The Name Of Allah The Beneficent The Merciful
The Shuhada Foundation of Ireland is a community centre based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 and provides several services and facilities to the community including a mosque, student education facility and a Halal Asian store The Shuhada Foundation of Ireland was previously known as the Dawah Community Centre.
- The centre of the premises is the Masjid which has seperate prayer facilities for brothers and sisters The five daily prayers are offered in the Masjid Jummah prayer is also offered on Friday's
- Shaheeda Zainab Muslim Independant School is Dublin's first Muslim Private School which started operations in 2014. To learn more information, visit the School website.
- The store in the premises is an Asian Halal food store.
Mon - Fri 10am - 8pm
Sun & Bank Holidays 12pm - 8pm
Store is closed during prayer times.
- There is a parking facility for 200 cars. In some cases when there is a large demand, additional parking spaces may be organised.
- Sports field is used for several activities including cricket and football.